A common spacious playground is available for outdoor games at a distance of 30 m. from the college campus. There is an active participation in sports activities including local level tournaments, Intercollegiate Tournaments and Inter University tournaments . College teams participate in the following Tournaments .
Annual games are organized every year in the college. Selected students further play intercollegiate and inter University Sports events every year. Annual games and sports functions are organized in the college. The best sportsperson is nominated as college champion.
- Balwant Rawal represented North zone in inter University Volley ball event held in Solan Himachal Pradesh.
- Sunita bhandari secured II position in intercollegiate high jump.
- Monika Panu secured II position in intercollegiate shot putt Throw.
- Sunita Bhandari secured II position in intercollegiate high jump.
- Monika Panu secured III position in intercollegiate shot putt Throw.
- Gymnasium is being added to the college as new facility under RUSA Grant.
- The college is going to establish Yoga and Naturopathy lab.
The college has well developed computer lab. In working days the enrolled students of this college can use the lab free of cost in between 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
The college has developed well maintained gymnasium with modern equipments. The enrolled college students can take the advantages of these facilities free of cost between 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.